Yes, if you ask for it. The CRA must tell you everything in your report, including medical information, and in most cases, the sources of the information. The CRA also must give you a list of everyone who has requested your report within the past year-two years for employment related requests.
- Home Sales Expected to Increase Nicely in 2018
- Home equity used to start seven percent of U.S. businesses
- Top 5 Reasons Why Millennials Choose to Buy [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Report: Homeownership Is a Precondition of the American Dream
- Mid America Mortgage, Inc. Correspondent Implements Portfolio Producer from LoanScorecard