Credit scoring is based on real data and statistics, so it usually is more reliable than subjective or judgmental methods. It treats all applicants objectively. Judgmental methods typically rely on criteria that are not systematically tested and can vary when applied by different individuals.
- Home Sales Expected to Increase Nicely in 2018
- Home equity used to start seven percent of U.S. businesses
- Top 5 Reasons Why Millennials Choose to Buy [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Report: Homeownership Is a Precondition of the American Dream
- Mid America Mortgage, Inc. Correspondent Implements Portfolio Producer from LoanScorecard